CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

I made this for dinner a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share!  It was the perfect way to ring in the fall season (even though it’s still around 100 degrees here).  I smelled the wonderful meat cooking all day long.  It was mouth-watering.  I love this recipe because it is SO easy and SO delicious.  Warm and hearty, and my whole family loves it.  So here ya go:
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
1½ lbs Stew Meat
2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup (10oz)
1 Package Onion Soup Mix
1 Container Sour Cream (16oz)
Mix all ingredients (except for meat) in a large bowl.  Put meat in crockpot (I almost always put it in frozen) and pour mixture on top.  Cook on high for 4-5 hours.  Serve over noodles.  I love egg noodles and usually cook some sort of veggie on the side. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment